Number of cases
- Storage type: flat or upright
- Case types: 4 corners glued cases, shelf-ready trays, trays with ledge, stackable cases
- Product types: pots, pack, case, tri-fold boxes, bottle, thermoformed/sealed/filmed trays, sachet, flowpack/doypack, blisters…
- Intuitive 12 '' HMI screen
- Full height front and rear access doors
- Format change kit without tool
- Visualization of operation by colored lighting by zones
- Evolutive solution according to production rates, types of products, types of boxes, storage
- Several sizes of machines depending on production rates, products and cases
Integration of robots for packing
With its very wide range of robots (Gantry, Delta from 2 to 5 axes, poly-articulated) MG-Tech provides all manufacturers with simple, compact, evolutive and fluid handling solutions.
Designed to perform “Pick and Place” operations, each robot is equipped with interchangeable tools capable of performing numerous movements: translation, rotation, tilt, etc.
This agility allows the different MG-Tech robots to adapt to all types of products and to easily store products in the boxes.
The MG-Tech's wish to use robotic solutions as a priority for loading products into boxes make My Modulo case packers very evolutive to the products and cases of tomorrow.
In addition, in its developments, MG-Tech has a global vision of end-of-line mechanization needs (batching, loading or unloading of products, on-packaging, etc.). The products and in particular the MG-Tech robots are thus completely adapted to all applications of your production lines.
Additional packing functions
The Top load packing operation can be supplemented with other features specific to your needs:
- Upstream boxes filling
- Product control (label presence, DLC, integrity, etc.)
- Mixing to have several references in the same box
- Boxes closing (remove a protective cap)
- Boxes identification (marking or labeling)
- Full boxes stacking