The MG Tech maintenance contract is an optimal solution for preserving security, availability and value of your machines. The initial warranty is registered at the moment you order, and once it expires, MG-Tech can offer you a maintenance contract.
Our licensed, qualified technicians are regularly trained in our factories and are responsible for conducting inspections and maintenance as recommended in the maintenance manual.
Our maintenance contracts provide the following advantages:
- Biannual meetings with our technicians
- Reduced quantity and length of stoppages
- Increased equipment lifespan and reliability
- Higher profitability
- Yearly price discounts on parts for preventive maintenance and replacement parts
In a continuous improvement approach and after an audit of your equipment, our technicians will be able to communicate to your areas for improvement and preventive maintenance actions in order to get the most out of your machines.
An audit carried out by our experienced technicians will give you an overview of the current state of your machines. You will receive a detailed report of figures with a list of preventive maintenance priorities.
With the goal of improving your equipment and product quality, we offer auditing and expert solutions in the following areas:
- Gluing: reducing consumption and improving operations
- Cardboard: providing solutions for problems with folding, gluing, filling, palletizing…
- EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility): analyzing interference problems with machinery
- Vision: Adding a vision system to an existing line for quality control, position detection, checking the number of products…
- Weighing: adding a weight measurement system for quality control (number of products in the case).
Rental of replacement material
In the event that your machine breaks down, we can provide rental solutions to guarantee production continuity.
This rental system is only possible for the case erector range and is subject to availability, under certain conditions.